SOY WHAT’S THE STORY?
All our candles are made from Soy wax, derived from soybeans. Soy wax candles burn cleaner and longer than paraffin candles and hold their scent right to the end. Soy is a renewable resource and is biodegradable. Our candles contain no paraffin, beeswax, herbicides or pesticides and are paraben free. All our candles are hand poured and although we try to ensure every candle has the same consistency, there will be times when they are not identical in finish. This is just a sign of using natural soy wax and we think natures’ imperfections are part of their beauty.
TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR LITTLE LUXURY FOLLOW THESE TIPS!
- Burn your candle for a minimum of two hours or until the wax pool melts to the edge of the glass. This will give you an even burn and prevent tunnelling.
- Before you light your candle, make sure you trim the wick when cool to about 5mm.
- Maximum recommended burn time is four hours per burn.
- Always trim your wick after each burn to 5mm by taking off the “mushroom” top with your fingers or a tissue.
- Do not burn your candle once the wax has almost evaporated, leave 2cm of wax at the bottom of your jar.
- You can re-use your candle jar as a vessel for flowers, makeup brushes, succulents or whatever takes your fancy.
DON’T FORGET SAFETY!
- Never leave your burning candle unattended and keep well out of reach of little hands and furry friends.
- Always place your candle on a heat resistant surface and never leave it near a draft.
- Never pick up or move a candle once it’s been lit, the jar will be hot.
- Use a snuffer to extinguish the flame.
- All our products are used at your own risk.